If you would like to make a donation to support me in offering reduced fee places click here.
Several reduced fee places on some EFT Externships that I am trainer on for people who meet the following criteria:
You belong to one or more groups underrepresented in EFT therapy training, for example - counsellors/psychotherapists who are: black, Asian, mixed race, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, disabled;
and / or
where a substantial part of your work is with minority and/or disadvantaged groups in society and you intend to continue with this work for a minimum of 2 more years;
where having a 25% or 50% reduction of the standard course fee makes the difference between you being able to come on the course or not.
To apply for a reduced fee place please provide:
1) a brief essay (approximately 750 words) explaining:
- how you are eligible for the fee reduction and what difference having a fee reduction will
make to your ability to attend;
- why you want to attend the course;
- anything else you think would be helpful
2) any supporting evidence e.g. a reference from your supervisor/employer/other confirming your eligibility and supporting your application; information about your work with minority or disadvantaged groups.
If you are unsure if you are eligible you can get in contact and check it out.
The Training team will review the applications and their decision will be final.
To ask about a fee reduction / to send in your application please contact me.